Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,979 Posts
Don't know about being associated, as some forums don't like to share.

Again open Google and type Vauxhall Forums there are quite a few around.

·
Rascal
11,906 Posts
There's no clubs associated with VxON but have a look on vboa.org.uk and that gives a list of all the big name Vauxhall clubs in the UK, there'll definitely be something to suit what you might be after

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Oberlisc and Alex.
I seem to be continually looking for parts for my Carlton which is understandable considering its age. I was a member of the TotalCarlton site for a number of years which doesn't seem to function anymore. I have endeavoured to contact the site over a number of months without any success, so this line of support is now defunct. Some of the known parts suppliers are also slipping by the wayside perhaps because they have gone out of business, decided to call it a day or even kicked the bucket. Well time moves on for all of us and Carlton owners are very thin on the ground, not that I'm thin by the way.

·
Rascal
11,906 Posts
Best bet for Carlton stuff would be Autobahnstormers - their forum is pay wall protected but absolutely worth it in my opinion. They’ve got a Facebook presence as well if you have a profile and might be able to make contact with them.

a shame total carlton went down, I got a free carlton from a member once to use all the bits for my old one!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply Alex,
I have been considering joining Auotbahnstormers for some time but have not done so, probably due to laziness. Must do something about this laziness but at the moment I'm to tired.

·
Rascal
11,906 Posts
I’m also not a member as I don’t have a carlton or Senator anymore. But I really do fancy another one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts