Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My day was going fine... then I decided to go home.

I skipped lunch so I could leave at 4 to go to Brookers to get some coal as I've pretty much run out.
Go to my car in the car park... and the keyfob is out of battery :grrr I tried messing around with it etc... no Joy. So after opening the car with the key and having the alarm screaming at me and the head lights flashing I give in, and walk over the road to ASDA... no Batterys of that size :cry:

I walk to Town.. Maplins .. SOLD OUT
H. Samuel, they have one (I need two) £6.99 each :eh

So Next Jewellers... they have two, but .... £9.99 each :eh x2

Go round to 'Timpsons' they have them, £10 the pair, but the little pricks behind the counter trying to tell me my alarm won't work after etc... as I've had the batterys out.

Walk back to work and works first time :D

Drive to brookers... they shut 5 mins before I arrived :turd

C

·
0 Posts
Didn't try taking the batteries out and warming them in your hand/with a lighter?
Works for the tv remote batteries...........

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
happy days..

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,788 Posts
Fcuker!!!!!

Lock yourself in the bathroom with your favourite magazines to clear your head, and all will be well.

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CallyT said:
Didn't try taking the batteries out and warming them in your hand/with a lighter?
Works for the tv remote batteries...........
I'm going to pretend that I did and that it didn't work... I did the right thing damn you :lmao:

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan Gliballs said:
Fcuker!!!!!

Lock yourself in the bathroom with your favourite magazines to clear your head, and all will be well.
It's all online these days! I don't own any 'Art Pamphlets' :lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
:lmao:

Serves u right for having a **** alarm.... Some of us have a rediculous 2 button thing on the dash in which u can enter a code to disarm the alarm when the fob dies... Fcuked if I can remember the code though! :rolleyes:

Paul's idea might warm u up for a while............

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TheMorphiuz said:
:lmao:

Serves u right for having a **** alarm.... Some of us have a rediculous 2 button thing on the dash in which u can enter a code to disarm the alarm when the fob dies... Fcuked if I can remember the code though! :rolleyes:

Paul's idea might warm u up for a while............
It's just a standard alarm matey ;)

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
My day was going fine... then I decided to go home.

I skipped lunch so I could leave at 4 to go to Brookers to get some coal as I've pretty much run out.
Go to my car in the car park... and the keyfob is out of battery I tried messing around with it etc... no Joy. So after opening the car with the key and having the alarm screaming at me and the head lights flashing I give in, and walk over the road to ASDA... no Batterys of that size :cry:

I walk to Town.. Maplins .. SOLD OUT
H. Samuel, they have one (I need two) £6.99 each :eh

So Next Jewellers... they have two, but .... £9.99 each :eh x2

Go round to 'Timpsons' they have them, £10 the pair, but the little pricks behind the counter trying to tell me my alarm won't work after etc... as I've had the batterys out.

Walk back to work and works first time :D

Drive to brookers... they shut 5 mins before I arrived :turd
Seriously, sounds like my kind of day, as to coal, I donno if its the same down south but alot of the local petrol stations sell coal, ok it's at inflated prices but its better than freezing......(would give yah some of mine buuuuuuut :lmao: )

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
PVO_Dave said:
Is it room heater smokeless stuff though? got the funny fealing it's BBQ stuff :lmao:
Up here they have normal coal from the local merchant, I've had to stop off at the 24 hour garage on a few occasions after finishing a late shift, although they do sell BBQ stuff as well.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts