Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the number of you guys PM-ing me to appologise, I thought I'd just post this thread instead of having to reply to you all (yes I'm lazy).

Thank you for being concerned, but I had a really good laugh with you all, no-one offended me, a little far on the stalking my photo album, but nonetheless I am not offended or upset.

I am well known, by friends and collegues for being 'one of the lads' and having a filthy mind, I have offended men in the past.

So I too am sorry to anyone else who may have been offended by our whole 'converstion on the forum. :shame:

So you guys can now rest easy.....

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
damn - I feel like I missed something here......

always the same - by the time I get to the party all the best bits are over.

glad everyone is all cool with things now though.

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
expatscot said:
damn - I feel like I missed something here......

always the same - by the time I get to the party all the best bits are over.

glad everyone is all cool with things now though.
Ditto:mmmm

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
patty said:
Due to the number of you guys PM-ing me to appologise, I thought I'd just post this thread instead of having to reply to you all (yes I'm lazy).

Thank you for being concerned, but I had a really good laugh with you all, no-one offended me, a little far on the stalking my photo album, but nonetheless I am not offended or upset.

I am well known, by friends and collegues for being 'one of the lads' and having a filthy mind, I have offended men in the past.

So I too am sorry to anyone else who may have been offended by our whole 'converstion on the forum. :shame:

So you guys can now rest easy.....
So you didn't necessarily see it as unacceptable and disgusting behaviour then?

·
I dont fear the Reaper, Reaper fears me
6,869 Posts
well i aint got a frogging clue what ya on about, but welcome to the site lol

·
VxON Overlord
8,644 Posts
:lmao: at all the 'sharks' PMing :lmao:

Glad it didn't bother you too much, but being eStalked* is unacceptable! This would have freaked a lot of women out, and put them off from returning. The mod's have my full support on this one :)

*(C) Me

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
No Pm's from me....I'm a low life, gambling, alcoholic, pervert, scumbag........ and I liiiikkke it.

·
Missing the Booooossst!!!! :-(
8,709 Posts
Sassy said:
Sassy,

why the rolleyes?

patty said my actions etc didn't offend...

infact -

She had a scream! :D

I could ramble on about seeing some of her post's and making a judgment on her personality... But I won't, oh, hang on I just did! :lmao:

I've had a laugh with u before... u took it the way it was intended and replied with a funny/witty comment etc...

ppl take things differently... I'm not condoning certain events that took place, but plz if u don't like something I've done fair enough... other ppl didn't so I don't beleive anymore needs to said?

Pete.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.