1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The strong silent type.
2,049 Posts
Is the lesser HP one missing a roof ariel?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich Cav V6 said:
Is the lesser HP one missing a roof ariel?
is that you just going by the pics in the above link?
i think thats just a didgy picture,

anyone know?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
The 157 bhp uses variable valve timing, similar to the Honda VTEC thinking, but being a rover just another thing to break:lmao:

If you're thinking about the lesser one, you may be as well going for the 105bhp 1.4, cheaper to run, light and nippy and only 10bhp down considering the difference in capacity.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jon Mc V6` said:
The 157 bhp uses variable valve timing, similar to the Honda VTEC thinking, but being a rover just another thing to break:lmao:

If you're thinking about the lesser one, you may be as well going for the 105bhp 1.4, cheaper to run, light and nippy and only 10bhp down considering the difference in capacity.
its not me getting one....

just know someone who is getting a 1.8 and they said it was the 160bhp one but i just wondered how you can tell them apart,
im not doubting the person is telling the truth just out of intrest would like to know,

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Having considered one a while back, I couldn't tell which was the 105, 120+ and the 160 without reading the sales bumpf. The only differences I could see where mechanical.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jon Mc V6` said:
Having considered one a while back, I couldn't tell which was the 105, 120+ and the 160 without reading the sales bumpf. The only differences I could see where mechanical.
ok then,

thanks,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts