Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a saturday, theres rugby on, and i cant watch it cos i have to write an essay for uni. any experts out there on criminal law?:rolleyes: :lmao: but god its boring!!!!!!

so far i have swung on my chair, made oregami boats, hats and a couple of planes. :bananasmi would you believe a stapler is even proving more exciting to play with than do this essay. :shame:

what's everyone up to today? anyone working on their cars? been or going anywhere exciting?

·
Premium Member
13,307 Posts
wishing it was 7pm moved the car, empty office bins, make another drink, browse the net.

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blotto_otto said:
nothing! sat at home with a bottle of jd, on here watching a classic war film, thinking about sorting the new kitchen out but getting no where at all! cba so i shall do it tomorrow lol
not out doing 'mods' to that new car of yours?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Watched start of Sebring 12hrs race,Diesel Audis leading overall. Diesels? Yes.Fell asleep and now now watching Rugby.Work at 8pm.Jerry

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kingrod said:
looking very nice just got to clean it in the morning when there is abit more light then i will post some pics
cool. did you maage to get the badges off without breaking them? i tried but broke the feking things!!!:lmao:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kingrod said:
yep came off in one piece

god damn i am bored
youve got something to stick on u'r garage/ shed wall then!:Cool2: the only one i didnt break was the LS ones:lmao:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kingrod said:
welcome to the club wait until you get married it gets alot worse :shake

steady im only 20. far too young. im still feel about 15. :bananasmi
not getting married till im at least 30:lmao: unless ia am TOLD otherwise.:rolleyes: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts