Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cannonball will win with or without you
8,417 Posts
See it sometimes but not all the time , yep it's pretty good .
They had 2 girl prisoners that they were beating the **** out of .

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Really enjoying it....especially Tuesday....can't wait for next week.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Pfffft, these modern remakes, not even staying true to the original, with boomer and one that dude who played face's character both being women!! Rrrrubbish!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
The 'dude who played face' was KING of cool man!! Dont be bagging my main man!! And how can you say its superior, its not what was originally written, its like taking A-Team and making Mr T a little gay white man, Hannibal into a thick a **** chav, Murdoch into a perfectly normal well dressed man and face into a total DORK!! Its just WRONG

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love the new Battlestar Galatica, the old one was cool as well. We've only just got sky back in the last month. We've had to stay at mums while our flat was being renovated, for a year, not fun and no sky Bummer. So i've missed out on the last series, damn it look like I've missed quite a bit....

·
**VxON Photographer of the year 2008***
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah its a whole new series now..

anyone who missed the first series... play.com are still selling the whole first season box set for only £17.99... its 5 discs so thats a bloody bargain.. they also have the 3 hour pilot miniseries for £5.99... i bought both at x-mas and they provided many many hours of viewing pleasure

·
Registered
147 Posts
Saw the mini-series and thought it was pretty good. Was a big fan of the original an I think they did it justice.

Haven't seen any since though, no Sky :shame: ...soon hopefully!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts