Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Likes this.
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about next year's holiday already.

We've noticed that Bulgaria is quite good price wise for all-inclusive holidays. I've heard good things from a couple of people who have been there, but wondered if anyone on here has any opinions to add.

It'll be the first time the kids (they'll be 5 and 7 by then) have flown, so a short-ish flight may well be a bonus, rather than flying across the Atlantic to somewhere.

·
member no 88
1,736 Posts
SteveW said:
Thinking about next year's holiday already.

We've noticed that Bulgaria is quite good price wise for all-inclusive holidays. I've heard good things from a couple of people who have been there, but wondered if anyone on here has any opinions to add.

It'll be the first time the kids (they'll be 5 and 7 by then) have flown, so a short-ish flight may well be a bonus, rather than flying across the Atlantic to somewhere.

the wifes aunt and uncle have been there the last 2 years, and going again this summer. they said its very cheap although the prices have been creaping up. also forgot to say

they have took there 2 grand children with them both times, so plenty to do with the kids

·
Flibblemeister General
1,328 Posts
Friend of mine has just bought two houses out there for an investment as prices are set to shoot up. He loves it out there though.

·
Likes this.
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I've not heard a bad word said about the place yet. And the area we're looking to go to seems to be very suitable for young kids too.

Best start saving, gonna cost around £1300 for a week all-inclusive! :eh

·
Registered
347 Posts
eastern europe is getting better and better for tourists now so im sure you wount be dissapointed ... some people are stuck with spain and stuff but what they dont realise that theres more out there than just spain .. its indeed a great place to go mate:Cool2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts