Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Worn Out Member
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As per title really,we now have 3 Astra J's in the immediate family,all with manual learn sensors.
As i can't see that opcom will put the bcm into learn mode it looks as though one of these may be needed in the future
Untitled picture.png

·
Worn Out Member
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the old system @andyl ,i was having a good look through on Tis2web and they've changed most to a manual learn version from 2014,
the learn process in the bcm can be started from either the DIC in the car or using GDS2,it needs doing after any tyre or wheel change,
the tool is required to activate each sensor in the correct order once the learn process is started.
There's video on the process in the technical videos section on TIS
tpms.png

·
Worn Out Member
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i'll just order one,it's only a cheap Chinese copy so fingers crossed it works

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Valer i thought you would like to know ive just bought one of these for my corsa e from ebay from a uk seller for £19 and its worked fine as managed to do all 4 wheels. the indicator lights up telling you which wheel to do and the horn goes off to confirm that wheel has been learned to that position then indicator lights up on different side to tell you go to that side and so on.

·
Worn Out Member
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Paul,i meant to update the thread but forgot.
I got mine in 10 days from China,and i had a chance to try it last week,
one of the Astra's needed a rear tyre so although it turned out it wasn't really necessary to recalibrate the TPMS i did it anyway just to check the tool worked and it was fine,i'm well pleased with it.

Reactions: Fred Bassett
1 - 9 of 9 Posts