Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
nope, but i thought about gettin 1, how much do they go for?

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
think they're about £40 from renault? could be wrong though

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
Sy said:
think they're about £40 from renault? could be wrong though
what about second hand, half that????

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
£18 iirc, the SEAT type are new. I know its not the renault one your looking for, but theres different types out there, other than the every day, year 2001 popular mod.

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
they just clip onto the bottom don`t they, and if you are like me that has a hatch they have to be cut in half and chopped a bit

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Snail said:
they just clip onto the bottom don`t they, and if you are like me that has a hatch they have to be cut in half and chopped a bit
Why would having a hatch make any difference? They go on the front - not the back!

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts
irc i remember some1 askin why was there a line down the middle and the awnser was the size, somewhere on here, also irc it was C3mky that gave that awnser

·
Registered
238 Posts
Both easy to fit! Jst screw them to ur front bumper! No probz! Laguna is easier to fit than seat splitter tho! Its more flexible and easier to screw in! :Cool2:

·
Up For The Craic
11,050 Posts
Snail said:
irc i remember some1 askin why was there a line down the middle and the awnser was the size, somewhere on here, also irc it was C3mky that gave that awnser
That line is where the splitter was cut as the laguna one is slightly wider than the Cav bumper so a piece needs to be removed. I think it may be possible to get it onto the car without cutting it but it is a ***** to do!

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
laguna ones go for more 2nd hand than they do new.

if your gonna get a seat one i reccomend the cordoba one (94-97 i think)

they fit the bend of the bumper virtually spot on and are about £20 new.

DONT get talked into having the ibiza ones. they are too narrow at the front and start wrapping before the cav bumper bends round.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i had the seat ibiza splitter on my nova, was 20quid from seat, im too after a laguna splitter for my gsi, bin to the local scrappie but they appear to have all gone!

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
first is an ibiza splitter

ibiza gti

the cordoba and toledo ones are the same, they just seem a bit wider and fit the gsi bumper better

and a laguna one

·
VXON SirTalkalot
4,635 Posts

this will fit on a hatch cavalier????? it looks to small, but i`m likin it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts