Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find out what is and what isn't true of the things I have heard about my car, history wise...basically I dont want to be telling people a load of rubbish about the cars history, some facts would therefore be helpful. Anyone know anything about the engine and light conversion, I know it has been featured in some mags, so anyone know where??? Attaching a pic so you know what were talking about...will have changed in body styling etc but I believe the Omega headlights are fairly if not totally unique to this Cav conversion....

Cheers, Chris. :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that looks fantastic!!!!!! i will go through all my vaux mags going bk a few yrs to see if i can find anything ;)
It looked rather different when I got it Jay...like this in fact!!! Has been radically de chavved and there is still a bit to go! Why do people do these things! :shake

·
Registered
33 Posts
u certainly have made a big change for the better i bet u enjoyed ripping those front fogs off lol but still ive been looking for a bumper like that for my prodject pickup if uve still got it lol

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u certainly have made a big change for the better i bet u enjoyed ripping those front fogs off lol but still ive been looking for a bumper like that for my prodject pickup if uve still got it lol
2 main problems with the front bumper, 1 it was a different colour as you can see...and 2 it was constantly getting damaged as too low to the ground...in bits and in the local refuse tip now mate, sorry :D

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How hard was it to get the omega lights in there then? Cause they looks really really good!

Not that i want to steal the idea or anything
I bought the car last year in a fairly crappy state so the lights were already on it...but looking at it I would say, front wings and bonnet moulded round the lights, bonnet extended then just a matter of welding on some eyelets for the lights brackets to fit...oh and of course rewiring the lights accordingly. :bananasmi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.