Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
REALITY ASYLUM
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lmao: yes along with my Astra Estate and Vectra SRI 140 i've just taken delivery of this.

Apologies for the sh....lighty dark pictures but it was night and the sun refused to work overtime..... get some better ones tomorrow.

R reg, 2.0 Ecowrek CDX.

Alarm is faulty, goes off whenever something electrical is used. Fault finding tomorrow, looks like the ECU. Drives ok.

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
Interesting, plans for it?

·
REALITY ASYLUM
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the car has donated its alternator to my SRI while i repair the faulty unit.

The car needs.....

A RCL/Alarm unit and remote PCB for the key.
An alternator
replace 3 of the four tyres, probably with steel wheels.
replair the CC unit and tidy.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
same gay blue as my brothers sri. lol.

im starting to like these vectras the more i look at them.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Quite tidy that fella :)
Looks tidy mate
Good God... is that a generic reply for some people? No offense Dave but it looks bloody revolting and filthy :lmao:

Cleaned up with some better alloys (or at least a set of 4) and without tape on the mirror on the other hand...

'Tidy' :lmao:

·
REALITY ASYLUM
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good God... is that a generic reply for some people? No offense Dave but it looks bloody revolting and filthy :lmao:

Cleaned up with some better alloys (or at least a set of 4) and without tape on the mirror on the other hand...

'Tidy' :lmao:
i know lol... i would describe the car as "solid" but not tidy lol

but, if someone comes up to you and says "i have a vectra, no MOT, do you want it?"
then you reply "how much?" and they say "nothing, just get it away from my house before the tax runs out" you don't start moaning because the wheels are odd.... :lmao:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.