Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
Mine deffo had half leather but this was in 1990 so can't remember if it was an option. A work mate had a 1.9 309 and that had full leather though. Although my gti did have the red carpets. Also had a red stripe on the exterior plastics but that was easily removed.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CavHopper said:
No V5 though! You gonna sort it, or strip it?
Nope, being sold as is. I've declared that it has no V5 so everyone knows what they are bidding on. Sold many a car like this, all this crap about the V5 is simply a money making exercise by DVLA/Government. Only thing about not having the V5 is that you can't get tax, which frankly is arse, because a V5 does not constitue ownership of a vehicle!

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
as standard a 1.6 had cloth and a 1.9 had leather but it was an option on a 1.6 but in the 4 years i was into pugs and the 50+ 2o5 gtis that went through mine and my mates hands and the few ive came across none of the 1.6s had leather

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I must've paid extra for mine, like i said it was a long time ago (16 years) I bought it when I was in Germany, picked it up from either Plymouth or Portsmouth (cant remember which) and exported it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts