Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm begining to think that ALL Vauxhall dealers are abit feckless...lol

I dont go to the local one anymore as we had a major falling out with the MD over my Dad's Vectra and id rather not go filling the said MD's pockets with my money...

anyway, i went on Monday morning to one further South as i needed some parts...i managed to get 2 of the 4 i needed, and the guy said they would be in tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday at the latest...great, i said, and i will give you a ring to make sure they are in before i come for them...OK he said, and i left...

I phoned up this morning before i set off..."Hi, i came in for some parts on monday and 2 parts were not in stock and you had ordered them for me, and said they would be in wednesday at the latest"...and he says, "oh...(silence)...err...(silence)...i dont think these bits have been ordered"

He says they will be in Tomorrow...

excellent! :rolleyes:

·
Meep-Meep
2,224 Posts
Wednesday at the latest...great, i said, and i will give you a ring to make sure they are in before i come for them...OK he said, and i left...
Did you givem them a call? [edit] readf that you did, why did they not trell you they weren't in stock

I knwo what you mean though, everything is mañana , these days

·
22,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you give them a call? [edit] read that you did, why did they not tell you they weren't in stock

I know what you mean though, everything is mañana , these days
They told me they weren't in stock when i originally went in on Monday morning...but told me they would be in Tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday (Today) at the latest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts