Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another "fine" example ... shame, it doesn't look too bad without the graphics down the side (or the spare aircraft wing on the boot).

And according to the listing it must be one of a kind as it's 4 WHEEL DRIVE :lmao:

have a look here

T

·
0 Posts
Its got £500 deposit required at the end of auction.........is he gonna give you change then when you go pick it up!! :lmao:

·
Registered
18 Posts
did anyone see the magenta coloured one that was on there the other day? looked most amusing with silly graphics down both sides of it, it was on a m plate and the guy wanted 3 grand for it hahahahaha

R

·
0 Posts
I'm think about buying that. Ok I have thought long enough.
NO WAY. Buy it now of £25.00 seems a bit high to me.:lmao:

What a piece of crap. I think the 4WD probably belongs to the tow truck you will often need.:lmao:

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Thing is, as the Omega lovers on here cry like grown men should do when they spend their hard earned cash, to find that 2 years later their lovely Omega has depreciated sooooo much!!!! The chavs of this forsaken country come along and buy it for next to nothing then treat it like they only know how, and try and turn it into a Corsa/Nova ffs!!

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry but if you don't like depreciation, DON'T BUY AN OMEGA

it appears that most people on here run a car that is a pre-facelift model. Therefore, the chances are you'll spend more on repairs and maintenance than it cost to buy the thing in the first place anyway - and that's not even considering how much the thing has depreciated in the meantime!

But chavs will be chavs - and will fit bodykits and 17" alloys to anything they can afford to buy in the first place, thereby making the accessories worth more than the car (and that's before the stereo is upgraded :))

·
Registered
136 Posts
i'm 23 i went thru my modding phase and got out of it at 16 as felt i prefer to make the outside look clean and tidy and bog standard and make whats under the bonnet do the work of impressing but that thing i have seen better motors in my mates scrap yard in wales after they have rammed them half a dozen times with the fork lift i'll give him £28 for it as good will as thats what it's worth when you weigh it in lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts