Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went back to work last week for the first time since the begining of January, my boss then thinks it was a bad idea me going back in now even they told me too, so go back to the doctors today as told by my boss and I'm now off for another 4 weeks, I've now done 5 days work since the begining of January..................something tells me I'm gonna have no money very very soon :eh :shame:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Not good mate, sorry to hear this.:(

Hope your feeling better soon.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Whats wrong with you!? Have you told them that although you look like you're about to die, you're not actually dead yet!?

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
Piles?

·
28,829 Posts
kai said:
i had just 2 days off with a broken leg!!!
Luxury!!

I broke my back in 4 places and went back in after lunch.

·
28,829 Posts

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dunc said:
Whats wrong with you!? Have you told them that although you look like you're about to die, you're not actually dead yet!?
I can't help looking dead can't imagine myself with some colour to my skin :lmao: no I'm off with stress/depression basically my head is ****ed atm lol :lmao: ah well..............back to long lie ins for me :Cool2:

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Do you have friends/relatives in another part of the country? Might be an idea to see if you can possibly stay with them for a few days as a change from the norm can make a hell of a difference. :up:

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
simonlb said:
Do you have friends/relatives in another part of the country? Might be an idea to see if you can possibly stay with them for a few days as a change from the norm can make a hell of a difference. :up:
I'm hoping to go away for a bit by the end of the week, I think being stuck in the same place around my parents etc isn't helping things :rolleyes:

·
I want KFC
2,638 Posts
I've been off work since December 28th, stumped the GP, I'm off to a brain doctor on the 16th, niiice

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kai said:
ah, so THATS why yu need time off!
I wish lol, I've not gone away since 2000 I'll probably be jobless soon no doubt if things don't pick up and thats not good when you have 2 cars :shame:

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
ah well..............back to long lie ins for me :Cool2:
This is not the way to go if your suffering from Depression Dan, you need to get yourself active, try and keep your mind busy,

Get yourself to bed at a set time each evening, setting your alarm before so to get up at a set time every morinig, and get out of bed, dont go back to sleep, and stick to it no matter what, get your body clock set into a routine mate, this will help you get back on your feet. Plan things/tasks to do in advance too, and dont give up at the first hurdle, look at it as a challenge, not a problem.

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
I found sex with strangers in dark carparks cured my depression,although i'll never be able to look the vicars daughter in the eye's again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts