Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, what can I say....

The long and the short...
Filled the turbo with v-fuel in Bristol, drove to Billing, then to Trax, 20 minutes round the track and 4 0-60 sprints, then all the way back to Bristol....with a quater of a tank of fuel to spare:D :D

Great to meet the usual crowd again and also nice to meet some new members, Kneo_Ghau and MaccaMeega.

Bit of a shame Rob having a bit of bad luck with the cally, sorry I couldn't do my usual 'parking' job, but couldn't leave a VxON'er stranded.

For me, the day was amazing, I got 20 minutes on the track and for the first time for me, it was with working 4x4...much better....
4 runs up the 0-60 sprint which ended in a best time of 5.88s (sorry Si;) ) and allthough I know everyone will be saying about inacurate times etc, but to be honest, couldn't give a shite...both me and Si had great times (5.90 for Si) and I have a lovely pic of me on the start line with the time printed on it...lol That'll do me...

Don't need to keep going over the stand and ticket issues, so just to say I had an amazing time, thanks to everyone the made the effort to come and be a part of it all.....Long live VxON!

P.s. 2 pics of my car round the track and some nice ladies...
http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1256767#post1256767

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Well what can i say Mark apart from it was great to meet you again :Cool2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts