Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years I've been kidding myself that I'm not, but after replying to LSI's predicament and talking to the missus about it, I've come to the conclusion that in fact I probably am racist.

My racism is extended to the following category:

Immigrants that come to this country, do little to learn the language, do as little as possible to integrate into our customs and laws, alienate themselves and the existing population, and generally bleed our country dry.

Pockets of the country are virtual no go areas to the white population. We are not allowed to go into areas of our own country???

How did that happen?

Schools are teaching lessons in lots of different languages. Why is this? They are living in England, why aren't they being taught English? The white kids aren't being taught Urdu or Hindi.

How did that happen?

Many white families who have been on housing waiting lists for years are queue jumped by immigrants, such is councils desire to be seen as not racist.

How did that happen?

People like Abu Hamza until recently could go out onto our city streets and say anything they like about the country that has let them stay. If I as a white man went onto Birminghams city streets and declared that all Muslims were scum and should be killed, how soon would you expect me to be arrested and prosecuted? I'd be expecting to be arrested the same day. Why did it take nearly EIGHT years for Abu Hamza to eventually get arrested for essentialy the same thing?

How did that happen?

Ten years ago, the British National Party (BNP) was often derided as a vile racist boil on society, spouting their poisonous lies etc, etc. Now, ten years later, they have won local by-elections, BNP members are on councils in the North of England. WTF?!?!

How did that happen?

I don't have a problem with black/coloured/african-american/african-jamaican (what is the accepted term this week?), Asians who come to this country, or were born in this country and do the complete opposite. I've had friends from some of the Eastern Bloc countries that came over here in 2000, couldn't speak a word of English, have now taught themselves our native tongue and have jobs. I have so much respect for these guys, I'm not sure I could go to another country and do the same thing.

They don't sponge off us, they work hard and put something back. These people I have no problems with.

But its not just these people that are responsible, the main guilty party is politicians and people responsible for the utter crassness that is Political Correctness.

Not racism related, but when a man gets fined for putting rubbish IN a bin, you've got to wonder what the hell is going on.

Councils sending out policies of ensuring staff don't send 'Merry Christmas' cards to each other in case it 'offends' someone who isn't a Christian.

I don't get offended if a Jewish family hold a barmitzvah, I don't get offended if the Chinese want to celebrate the Year of the Dog, nor do I get offended if Muslims want to partake in Ramadan. If I'm not offended by these things, who the hell actually decides that Muslims are in the least bit offended by anything Christian.

Quick!!! Remove the crosses off the Hot Cross Buns in case someone gets offended..... too late, some schools have actually gone and done it!! :rolleyes:

Ten years ago, if anyone said the phrase 'go back to where you came from', you'd instantly feel revulsion.

Today, I'm not so sure anymore:
1). Surely if the place they came from was so good, they'd never leave.
2). Surely if the place they came from was so bad, they'd never want to recreate it in another country.
3). Surely learning the language of your host country that you intend to stay in for the rest of your life, including your children, would be a good place to start.
4). Surely wanting to integrate and adopting your now homes customs would be a better way of fitting in.
5). Surely creating animosity by denouncing your new neighbours as 'pigs' or that you'd like to kill them isn't on!
6). Surely the host country would do something about all these points, thus protecting the populous already present.

In Australia, they are quite clear. You must have basic English, you must integrate into Australians way of life, you cannot threaten to kill anyone, if you cannot agree with any of those, you are politely told 'go back to where you came from.'

Australia's white population was setup mostly with British convicts.

We could learn a lot from them, but I fear CallyT's prediction of a 'war' between the established population and immigrants who don't want to integrate is probably true.

I don't want these people in this country anymore.

Am I a racist?

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
No.

·
6,336 Posts
Not Racist, just understandably wary of losing our identity as a nation :up: but the thing with the Australians is spot on ... 'conform or funk off' ... simple ..

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
You want the best for your country...so in a word....No.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

·
vxon's biggest *****
213 Posts
no your not a racist cos i feel the same way :Cool2: if they cant comply with a few things like learning the language and getting a job they should fook off back to where they came from :lmao: I AM NOT A RASICST

·
VxON's only German Shepherd
6,939 Posts
Seems like most people you're actually more pissed off with the white liberal british people completely fecking the place up! I can see why people come over here and set up their own little indias or whatever, as I'm sure anyone who's ever lived abroad for a period of time can confirm, you need a support network and some homely touches. But when the little indias suddenly seem to become not a part of Britain, something is very very wrong. I can see race wars happening soon as well, but only if things continue, I'm thinking that many people have woken up to the situation we're now in and hopefully steps will be taken soon to put things right.

·
Rascal
12,260 Posts
Thats not racist thats a valid opinion. I'm sure you feel the same about lazy brits as well though

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Im not racist, because I am not against peticular culture or origin

I do hate these feckers that come over here and try to change things to how they were where they come from and all that what you just said.

Im dreadfully patriotic, and I may have let my job go, thats different thats against a corporation, but to these filthy ****ers... I will NEVER bow down and let them take my country, if they want a fight for it then they will damn well have it, but the term 'over my dead body' springs to mind.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,826 Posts
You just share the opinion of the majority mate ;)

C

·
0 Posts
What's wrong with being racist? I bet all these coming over here, taking us for a soft touch and taking the piss, are racist towards us, and proud of it too.

·
Registered
172 Posts
well if that makes you racist mate then so am i. these ****ers living in our country thinkin they can come here preaching there western world hating bullshit **** OFF HOME. those that come here and actually try and inegrate amongst us im fine with. this country sometimes is like a doormat for the rest of the world.

rant over

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
my upmost agreement with you!!

my husband and i have been on the council waiting list for 7YEARS we were going to be homless 5 years ago with our little boy ( who was 1 then ) we went to the council told them we were on the list ect went through all the paper work only to be told they had no where to put us!!!!
in southend now we seam to be over run with asian/ cozovn's ect we are the minority here
ryan has family in perth we are seriously considering imegrating there we are so fed up with this country

·
Registered
28 Posts
i'm not a racist but it annoys me that when ever you talk or deal with a twat (as opposed to someone who is ok) from a different culture, the minute it doesn't go their way they play the racist card

·
22,199 Posts
The UK is a soft touch and seen an easy place for asylum seekers...they come over here, and get social, a house and all sorts of other benefits, drive deathtrap cars with no tax, licence, insurance...

Its not right.

·
Premium Member
5,296 Posts
MadOnVaux! said:
The UK is a soft touch and seen an easy place for asylum seekers...they come over here, and get social, a house and all sorts of other benefits, drive deathtrap cars with no tax, licence, insurance...

Its not right.
send the coonts back

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
No, your not Phill, but as said, you echo what many of us also feel.

MadOnVaux! said:

Its not right.
Not to mention send their money back to their home land for them members back home to come to the uk. These jobs in the UK they work long hours saving up, are jobs that an average UK citizen wouldn't work because the low wage is a joke, but to immigrants, its these wages that are great to them, its like earning a months income in just one day to them here.

I agree with you Phill, you have a valid thread.

As to my statement above regarding the uk low paid jobs being taken by immigrants, this is not just gospel, but fact.

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
its a falocy (sp) to suggest that to be racist it has to be against one particualr race or creed.

iirc in the mid 80's when the BNP started coming to prevelance, and i mean not politically, more along the lines of beatings and so on, they didnt want anyone that went against the so called 'aryian' race (much like the nazis during the war).

erm, as for the question asked, your viewpoint would be seen by most in political circles (local councils/parishes/etc) as as racist as anything else. BUT imo your views are shared by pretty much 85% (and thats being liberal) of the BRITISH population.
i think whats making the population more tetchy is what you have pointed out.
failure to integrate
scrounging the dole
causing unrest

although the final 2 are done by just as many BRITISH citizens as immigrants/foreigners.

and, as for you being a racist? no mate, i think your patriotic.
its just eh lines have become very very blurred over the last decade or so.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
What I am about to say will make me sound very racist but I just dont give a **** anymore, I dont like having a non british boss above me who does not feel like part of the british community.

I had a few team leaders at IDC that were Dutch, Indian, Romanian etc but they were good men, and they come over here and excepted it for what it is, not try to change it to what they want it to be.

I also had another Indian TL and he was just like the people we are pointing out, and it made me sick that I had to work under him.

Probably wrong I should think that, but thats the way I feel, inferior to someone who doesnt belong here

·
Trisexual
2,149 Posts
You can't really generalise. It annoys me to see come here and get involved in stupid gang culture so that it is no longer safe to use a mobile on Oxford Street because someone will "jack" it or "teif" it, but that doesn't happen in most cases.

In some parts of london, kids get bullied at school for being white, and someone I know was the only kid in his class of 30 who was white.

But at the same time, the government is importing nurses and such like into the country because there aren't enough skilled people in this country to do the job. People like that who come to work are indeed very admirable.

The majority of my friends aren't white, and it doesn't bother me one bit. The only people I do hate is the BNP, who treat non-whites as an underclass. One of the reasons that these people have to leave their countries is because we buggered up their economys with the old empire, and another is because we start wars trying to nick their oil.

But yes, people like Abu-Hamza annoy me. If they want an islamic state, go and live in one!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts