Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selection of ally dress-up bits that I'm clearing out, rough prices included, but I'm open to offers.

Raid lift reverse gearknob, half leather/half alloy, old but in reasonable nick.

Sold

Alloy winder handles, good nick.

£15 delivered

Handbrake handle, BMW fit with Hamann engraved on it, machined down to fit a Mk 3 cav, couple of scrathes on it, be different.

SOLD

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WannabeCowboy said:
Cool ill have em m8 ;)

How would you like payment??
Up to you, happy to wait for a cheque or if you wanna do paypal I'm going to the post office tomorrow:Cool2:

·
CavWeb's Doctor Leg
2,283 Posts
i fancy the handbrake handle, but do you still have those distribution blocks which was on ebay a while back?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jps1 said:
i fancy the handbrake handle, but do you still have those distribution blocks which was on ebay a while back?
I sold some but I can sort out a list of what I've got left when I get home tonight:Cool2:

·
CavWeb's Doctor Leg
2,283 Posts
nice one fella let us know, how about that haynes modifying book too?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jps1 said:
Haynes manual has been sold, I've got the in-line fuse holder, one 4-1 distribution block and another 4 way fuse holder, these uses normal balde fuses but the cover was colour coded and would need re-doing.

The handbrake handle has a couple of scratches, see the pics.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts