Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Cavaliers You Gotta Love um!!!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, i will be updating this thread as and when changes happen to the cav, its off the road at the moment so hopfully the work will be coming along quickly we will see lol, Just a quick reminder i bought the car for £50 that came in a PX at my work an absoult steal in my eyes plus iam not leeting this car die 4 sum fool to use the engine to put in his nova or corsa grrrrrrrrrrrrr This gsi will live lol...Right its getting the following work

Full respray (same colour)
17" alloys dont know wot yet though
Lowerd 40mm springs and shocks
full stainless system
laguna or espace splitter
X2 new arches along with abit of welding and the underneth waxoiled and painted black
Smoked side reps
Vauxhall mats
New ariel
gsi rear bumper (if c3 micky lets me have one of his lol)
Centrel locking needs sorting
pass window needs sorting doesnt work!
rear window seal gone (leeks in boot)
Engine is just going to be cleaned up thats it (maybe chipped at somepoint)

heres some pics of how it looks currently

[/URL][/IMG]
Both rear arches drivers side alot worse than pass side (luckly the sills are fine though)
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
the dodgey siliconed back window seal
[/URL][/IMG]
Wrong rear bumper will be changed for gsi one
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
94 Posts
ive a gsi rear bumper you can have for freeeeeeeeeee im not to far from you about 12miles. its in burgundy though. pm me if you want it

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
bargain mate. good to see it's gonna be saved. :Cool2:

·
8v Power!
10,748 Posts
looking good, love the GSi in that colour.

·
22,199 Posts
Look's a decent project that mate, and for ther price you cant argue...youd make that back on the front bumper alone if you decided to scrap the project for some reason.

Lovin' that back window too lol

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Nice car mate, can't go wrong for £50 either. Best colour too although I'm slightly biased...

R.I.P.

youd make that back on the front bumper alone if you decided to scrap the project for some reason.
You reckon?... I've stil got the complete bodykit off mine because I'm not willing to sell if for loose change.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Best colour, looking forward to this thread - lucky bugger, its got a Coscast head too!

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look's a decent project that mate, and for ther price you cant argue...youd make that back on the front bumper alone if you decided to scrap the project for some reason.

Lovin' that back window too lol
lol i know its a feckin mess isnt it!!! the best bit is the hose pipe in the boot to catch the leak and filter it out though the boot :shake

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive a gsi rear bumper you can have for freeeeeeeeeee im not to far from you about 12miles. its in burgundy though. pm me if you want it

Cheers mate yer iam from nantwich so not far at all! does it have the black plastic strip along the top with it still and is it cracked or anything??? nice one for that m8 :Cool2: :Cool2:

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Best colour, looking forward to this thread - lucky bugger, its got a Coscast head too!
indeed it is a coscast head mate,yep can't w8 to get stuck in and posting pics and updates etc ;) , you recon its the best colour mmm its not bad i think my fav colour in cavs is westminster or pola sea blue :D

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
l'm biased to grey as my old one was, the Turbo l've got sat in the garage slowly being rebuilt is blue though

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not really an update the cav will be going into the body shop next week 4 the welding and full respray

just thought id get a few last shots of the cav b4 it goes in...

the old vs the new my cav gsi infront of my vec c sri company car lol look at the size difference the vec/cavs sure have put on abit of wait over the yrs :lmao:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL]
[/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not really an update the cav will be going into the body shop next week 4 the welding and full respray

just thought id get a few last shots of the cav b4 it goes in...

the old vs the new my cav gsi infront of my vec c sri company car lol look at the size difference the vec/cavs sure have put on abit of wait over the yrs :lmao:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 188 Posts