Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

Alex's Skoda Superb 2.0 CR TDI DSG 170

12K views 92 replies 13 participants last post by  Alex 
#1 ·
A recent change of job means I now have the hallowed "car allowance" available as I am now needing to head up and down the country every so often.

And I've gone somewhat off book and instead of just getting Golf, Mondeo or even a BMW, I've gone with this:

It's a 2009 Skoda Superb, with the 2 litre turbo diesel engine pushing out a whopping 170 horses, through the clever twin- clutch dsg auto.

Being in Elegance trim, it has just about all the toys you could ever need, and a few you probably didn't know about either such as the "park assist" feature meaning that it can parallel park itself into a space large enough. Very clever stuff!

It's in a delightful colour which Skoda call "Mocca Brown Metallic" - different in a good way!

See less See more
#93 ·
Well it’s funny to look back since I last updated 3.5 years ago with 100k miles. didn’t really add many miles for the 3 years after that but I’ve done over 11,000 miles this year now.

Hit 130,000 miles this morning on the way to work.

however it’s starting to make a few odd noises, and with the upcoming ulez expansion almost affecting my work day, the time is nearly here to look for a new commuter car to whack all the miles onto.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.