Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
No Longer An Active Member
5,053 Posts
Ultimately I wanted the 3.6 v6 but costs would be astronomical
I've idly started looking at the 3.6 version as a possible prospective buy, and it turns out there are only 2 for sale on Autotrader anywhere in the country, so finding one the right price and mileage nearby may be impossible.

·
Rascal
12,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I've idly started looking at the 3.6 version as a possible prospective buy, and it turns out there are only 2 for sale on Autotrader anywhere in the country, so finding one the right price and mileage nearby may be impossible.
They plummet in value on the used market

·
Rascal
12,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Haven't really had much wrong with this and so very little report. Had it serviced about 6 weeks ago and soon it will need two new tyres.

Minor milestone on the way home this evening...

·
Super Moderator
26,655 Posts
The office car park , do you have your own space ?

·
Rascal
12,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
The office car park , do you have your own space ?
Nah, just use whichever one is available. I'm not that special yet.

But you know, it was a good opportunity to grab a daylight photo which George has thus far proven unable to do... And we've yet to see your motor ;)

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
As mines still in the garage! Picking it up tomorrow (hopefully)

It's mates rates, so it's taking a while, which is fair enough

·
Rascal
12,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Mot on Friday.

Thought it would fly through but checked my tyres and the front ones are getting quite low. So I've taken advice from @Matt-SRI in his Insignia thread and my lovely Skoda dealer man has sourced them for me at £84.43 a corner - which suggests to me he's looking online at BlackCircles which is what I was doing too...

41 - 60 of 92 Posts