Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Rascal
12,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you clicked here for pics of the M635CSi, please click here or for the Carlton, click here
Bought this today to have a bit of a runabout in, and for occasional towing of the Carlton or 6-series

mmm... brown interior

Got a few more bits to add to it, the guy has some bull bars for it but they're in his mate's garage, so will get them later this week.

Then might just hunt for some spot lights, so that I can play "blind the twat who leaves his fog lights on" rather better...

·
Registered
228 Posts
don't complain about the brown interior , i've had two with blue interior they we YUK everything was blue seats dash carpets trim even the seatbelts:lmao:, yours looks tidy , how is the boot floor?

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Looks good, as said the brown is helluva lot better than the blue :lmao::lmao:

and ............ why isnt the carlton orange :eh:eh

·
Rascal
12,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good, as said the brown is helluva lot better than the blue :lmao::lmao:

Yeah I saw one with a blue interior on eBay... :cry:

I painted it black so it blended in a little bit better

it didn't work too well as there's still a lot of orange showing

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Got a few more bits to add to it, the guy has some bull bars for it but they're in his mate's garage, so will get them later this week.
Cool... spotlights and uhf antenna, some kahki wear and its all go for some weekend warrior fun.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
I painted it black so it blended in a little bit better

it didn't work too well as there's still a lot of orange showing
Bo11ocks, what really happened was his mum didn't take too kindly to a vandalised, luminous orange, heap of cr4p with rude slogans all over on her driveway so he tried to make it look more presentable with the rest of the paint that made it stripey... He clearly failed. :p

The Original Mabungoes had discussed a few ideas for Marvin's new colour-scheme... Not much was definitely decided for definite, in stone though...

You should fit in well with some of the locals now Alex.
Isn't your mother starting to get a bit narky over the fact you now have THREE cars...? Considering that's about as many as the rest of your family put together...? :mmmm :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
looking good mate!

how are those rear arches inside the back doors?

I miss my 300tdi loads, would have another (or preferrably a td5) in an instant, and the way things are going I will need one!!!!!

I find them really fun to drive and although they lean a bit you can get them shifting quite well considering how bloody big and heavy they are

it looks very clean for a J plate

·
Back in the saddle... with a big feck off van.
1,972 Posts
That's cool, Alex. I really need a Land Rover for the winters - we're at above a thousand feet here and four wheel drive's looking like a must for next year. I did want a Defender or a Series 3, but they seem well expensive, so a Disco may be the answer. And, if you're ever up this way, we're just off the Kerry Ridgeway, which is excellent for greenlaning / mudbathing / ripping your sump off! Drop in and get muddy!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.