Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time coming, but at last, it has arrived....

It is a....

1987 BMW M635CSI. That's right... M.... one of only 524 right hand drive models ever made... not many left now..

Sorry the pics are a bit in the dark... I had to wait till I got home from work to clean it etc...

Sounds amazing, will get some more pics this weekend probably, maybe a video.

Have to wait until I've had it through the MOT before I can legally drive it on the road though as it is not UK registered, I have had it brought over from Dublin.

Massive thanks to Pete (Atlantean) for helping me with this, initial viewing and arranging the man with a lorry to bring it to me.

:cool:

·
Are Your Buffalo Wings Spicy?
971 Posts
I officially want to kill you for purchasing a car which I can only dream of ever owning.

Rarer than Rocking Horse ****, and far, FAR tastier. (although I have never tasted Rocking Horse ****.... or normal Horse **** for that matter *makes pensive face* )

·
VXons resident Priest
3,965 Posts
That is one of the few,if not the only BMW that I like, I've owned a couple of them!!
Looking good..

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
I have actually just made a full on mess in my pants :wub::wub::wub::wub:

When ya coming down then ? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Looking nice, but, do you really need 2 steering wheels??

so you should be out selling drugs by the weekend then?? :lmao:

·
Rascal
12,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking nice, but, do you really need 2 steering wheels??

so you should be out selling drugs by the weekend then?? :lmao:
Yes.

One for when I sell it to a short person, and the one in the foot well needs to go on as its a bit smaller and therefore better suited to my massive legs.

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
Insignia SRi VX-Line
4,881 Posts
:cool:stunning car, uber cool - just watch the arse end matey. My cousin was probably the person responsible for making the total 523 within a few weeks of getting his (or rather his wife was)

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Well ive looked it for a while now and i do like it...

Need some massive johnny knoxville glasses to drive it though to look retro cool...

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.