Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cavaliers You Gotta Love um!!!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cav turbo hasnt got air con but ive put 2 buttons in where the blanking plates were next to the rear heated screen button, They do not light up at nite but know they are working cos i took them out of my donor diplomat cav, is it a case of putting a couple of extra fuses in??? cheers

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
They wont light up due to the wiring not being there, however you can get them illuminated, but you will have to wire them up like what im having to do. Im using the wiring thats found in an early gsi cavalier, thats normally used for the heated seat switches (next to the demister)

In your case, the wiring could be there, and you may only need a relay or fuse to get power there, but dont quote me on that, not sure about Turbo looms.(facelift)

·
Cavaliers You Gotta Love um!!!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C3MKY said:
They wont light up due to the wiring not being there, however you can get them illuminated, but you will have to wire them up like what im having to do. Im using the wiring thats found in an early gsi cavalier, thats normally used for the heated seat switches (next to the demister)

In your case, the wiring could be there, and you may only need a relay or fuse to get power there, but dont quote me on that, not sure about Turbo looms.(facelift)
Right well il have a look at the fuse box tray and see if there is any aircon symbols there, if there is il try a fuse...

Cheers for the info micky your a cav god m8 it has to be said :Cool2: :lmao:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts