Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, this is my first post here - I recently have been considering buying this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/IAUCH-Navi...d=1506801893&sr=1-230&keywords=vauxhall+corsa

I've been looking for a while and this is the best one I can find. However, what I haven't been able to figure out is whether the Aux is still going to work? (My Corsa does have the Aux by the cupholders, by the way)
All I really know is that you pull out the original CD30 and swap the leads to the new system, but I can't find any information on whether the Aux will work so I was hoping someone could help me, as I would rather not rely on Bluetooth. The Amazon link there shows an image with all the cables that come with the system, so would someone be able to tell me whether the Aux will still work with it, and if not, is there a way to make it work?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi guys, this is my first post here - I recently have been considering buying this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/IAUCH-Navi...d=1506801893&sr=1-230&keywords=vauxhall+corsa

I've been looking for a while and this is the best one I can find. However, what I haven't been able to figure out is whether the Aux is still going to work? (My Corsa does have the Aux by the cupholders, by the way)
All I really know is that you pull out the original CD30 and swap the leads to the new system, but I can't find any information on whether the Aux will work so I was hoping someone could help me, as I would rather not rely on Bluetooth. The Amazon link there shows an image with all the cables that come with the system, so would someone be able to tell me whether the Aux will still work with it, and if not, is there a way to make it work?

Many thanks.
Hi there,

I would advise to stay away from cheap ones like that. They are cheaply made and won't last long. I had to pay £750 for a aftermarket big named stereo for my 2010 insignia. A lot of places won't fit cheap stereos due to them being poorly made (cheap Chinese crap) as they put it. If your going to put an aftermarket stereo in then you are as Well doing it properly. Makes some difference.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would read this first Link this lists some of the difficulties you'll possibly encounter as Gerry says above though that until has a cheap feel too it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there,

I would advise to stay away from cheap ones like that. They are cheaply made and won't last long. I had to pay £750 for a aftermarket big named stereo for my 2010 insignia. A lot of places won't fit cheap stereos due to them being poorly made (cheap Chinese crap) as they put it. If your going to put an aftermarket stereo in then you are as Well doing it properly. Makes some difference.
I would read this first Link this lists some of the difficulties you'll possibly encounter as Gerry says above though that until has a cheap feel too it
Thanks for the responses. I have found similar ones from a more reliable brand, Pumpkin. However they don't seem to offer the same range of things for the same price (i.e no DAB, older version of Android or use WinCE, which is quite limited). So I'm not really sure what to do. Anything more expensive than £250 is a no-go for me, as I'm a student. I really would like an intergrated stereo/satnav system to replace the CD30, but perhaps it is not the best idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts