Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter has just bought a cheap goodmans cd/radio to replace the old factory fitted stereo in her 1996 Corsa. I've managed to fit it ok except for the aerial connection.

Can i buy an adaptor type connector which will plug in to the VX female connector & then into the goodmans female connector?:think

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,826 Posts
corshamfire said:
My daughter has just bought a cheap goodmans cd/radio to replace the old factory fitted stereo in her 1996 Corsa. I've managed to fit it ok except for the aerial connection.

Can i buy an adaptor type connector which will plug in to the VX female connector & then into the goodmans female connector?:think
Halfords do them very cheap chief ;) (I keep a few here myslf too).

·
Registered
131 Posts
corshamfire said:

I guess you mean the piece that is about 2 foot long and goes from stereo to the connecter in the passenge footwell,, if so then yes, they can be bought. or ya could take a trip to the scrapyard and get one..

·
Registered
131 Posts
corshamfire said:
Ahh...so there is a connector in the passenger footwell is there? Is it easy to find and get to?
Yes,, The ariel connects to the stereo then runs behind glove box { i think} then connects into another part of the ariel cable.just take off the side panel off and you should`nt miss it.

L

·
0 Posts
What is with all this pfaffing about??

Simply go to any motor spares shop and buy an adaptor.
As Dan said, they are but a couple of quid. Plugs in, job done. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts