Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car in for a check the other day and the emissions were coming out a bit wonky. The guy suggested that it might be the engine manifold sensor and it maybe worn out/dirty etc.
I'm looking at all these sensors and trying to obviously find the cheapest one that will work.

My vehicle is a Zafira B with a 1.6L, 69KW Petrol engine and a methane conversion added. Problem is when I use a vehicle selector, for example on Ebay, more often than not it says non compatible.

My question is, as long as the sensor is for the manifold, for a Zafira (B) and has the right plug and, I suppose, the screw thread, will it work?

Links below to some sensors I'm looking at:

Cheers,
Tom.

·
Registered
213 Posts

You'll be able to find the exact part number you need from the link above.

Personally I would go for genuine part, even second hand one.
I've heard that people are having problems with the wiring arrangement on after market parts.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ally,
Thanks for the link.

Fire,
Will that cope with both petrol and methane, if I need to switch to the petrol reserve?

Tom.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having some trouble figuring out what's what. Below is a link to my engine (Z16YNG), however, it shows two sensors under the PNC number 14, but which is the one for the manifold? Is it the first one 'position 1'?

Tom.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Now I'm a bit puzzled myself
You should have a label on your sensor stating the IDENT DU or CU.
If you haven't got one then I'm not quite sure what the difference between them two could be.

·
Worn Out Member
5,984 Posts
Position 1 Sensor for that engine is part number 93188396

Reactions: Boroboy

·
Worn Out Member
5,984 Posts
Yes
Untitled picture.png

Reactions: Boroboy

·
Registered
213 Posts
That would confirm the sensor is the first one on the list position 1 like Valer mentioned in his post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts