Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Thinking of putting a set of rear seats in the back of the lwb van.

I have a tight budget and as they will be rarely used wanted to know if I can just buy a set of front seats again and place them in the back. I'm aware I have to put some plates underneath for strength etc.

Has anyone got any pics of how they put the extra belt in or any pictures of a progress build I would love to see what/how you've done it,

Thanks in advance
Davie

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Mine came with a row of 3 (in the form of a double plus single) in the back. They're generic bus type seats with built in belts so no need to find anchor points. They were bolted through the floor with M8 bolts and nylock nuts, through a sheet of steel underneath the van as a load spreader.

I've still got them, I haven't got round to selling them yet if you're interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine came with a row of 3 (in the form of a double plus single) in the back. They're generic bus type seats with built in belts so no need to find anchor points. They were bolted through the floor with M8 bolts and nylock nuts, through a sheet of steel underneath the van as a load spreader.

I've still got them, I haven't got round to selling them yet if you're interested.
What sort of price you looking at

1 - 3 of 3 Posts