Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for your replies! After a bit if research, I have discovered that at some point in the vehicles history, the indicator stalk has been replaced with the wrong one! The stalk currently on the vehicle does not have the menu button

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Or, does the model you have not have a trip computer.

Reactions: Valer

·
Worn Out Member
6,441 Posts
I have no idea! I don't know how to check!
They list a couple of different indicator switches for with & without DIC,
if you post the reg i'll check the factory spec,there should be an RPO code for it hopefully.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They list a couple of different indicator switches for with & without DIC,
if you post the reg i'll check the factory spec,there should be an RPO code for it hopefully.
Hi, thank you for replying. The Reg is DN11 YGZ.

Thanks.

·
Worn Out Member
6,441 Posts
The car left the factory with a monochrome GID rpo UAG,not a driver info centre so it takes the standard switch,
i'm guessing your next question will be can it be turned on if you change the switch lol
i don't know is the honest answer but hopefully someone will.

·
13,709 Posts
I've sold a few Opcom kits to Meriva B owners who have enabled that function so it looks like it can be done in a similar way to the Astra J and Insignia.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car left the factory with a monochrome GID rpo UAG,not a driver info centre so it takes the standard switch,
i'm guessing your next question will be can it be turned on if you change the switch lol
i don't know is the honest answer but hopefully someone will.
Ok, thank you so

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've sold a few Opcom kits to Meriva B owners who have enabled that function so it looks like it can be done in a similar way to the Astra J and Insignia.
I just think it is strange that the little screen between the Speedo and rev counter doesn't display milage and total miles! I would have thought those would be on display there the same as other cars!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts