Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
4,834 Posts
just down the road to me, good excuse though, say your accelerator pedal has stuck then trash your car to remove the evidence, must have been a 318is to get to 135mph though

I'm thinking of one at the moment as i went up a road in stockport the other day while on the phone and looked straight into the back of a van unfortunatly had a camera in it

If I get a letter my excuse goes as follows........ I had toothache and I put my phone on charge to make it warm up, the reason for this is I then placed the phone onto my cheek to put some warmth into my tooth and thus relieving the pain

what do you think........

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
adymorris said:
just down the road to me, good excuse though, say your accelerator pedal has stuck then trash your car to remove the evidence, must have been a 318is to get to 135mph though

I'm thinking of one at the moment as i went up a road in stockport the other day while on the phone and looked straight into the back of a van unfortunatly had a camera in it

If I get a letter my excuse goes as follows........ I had toothache and I put my phone on charge to make it warm up, the reason for this is I then placed the phone onto my cheek to put some warmth into my tooth and thus relieving the pain

what do you think........

I think if you have been caught you should bend over and take it up the wrong un.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,829 Posts
Errrrm...........knock it out of gear?

·
28,829 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
To me that sounds like a normal BMW who doesn't know how to handle his car.
I never knew BMW's could drive TBH.

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Dan Gliballs said:
I never knew BMW's could drive TBH.
Thats true, how could it get stuck to the floor if his foot wasn't to the floor in the first place which would show he was driving way too fast, but no doubt he'll get away with any of that.

·
Vxon's Token Geordie
1,348 Posts
Looks like he tried everything to get it to slow down...i am a bit confused as to why he cudnt get it out of gear though :mmmm

·
28,829 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
Thats true, how could it get stuck to the floor if his foot wasn't to the floor in the first place
But I never knew they even came fitted with feet.

C

·
0 Posts
Maybe it was an auto - dunno if you can knock them into neutral when accelerating flat out?

C

·
0 Posts
Andy_H said:
Maybe I should try it on my Mum's 316i auto? :lmao:
That would mean having to drive it, don't wanna be doing that! :lmao:

My V6 cav was an auto, used to knock it into neutral coasting up to lights, but never tried with my toe down. Shouldn't think it would let you.
Dopey tw*t should have turned the ignition off.

·
15,300 Posts
What a bellend!
If you are going in a straight line you dont need power steering LOL
Plus the faster you are going the lighter the steering is anyway!

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
4,834 Posts
CallyT said:
Maybe it was an auto - dunno if you can knock them into neutral when accelerating flat out?

Pedel lock system on BMW's you have to have your foot on the brake to put it into gear but to take it out you can just knock into neutral

Kimi Rikonnan's just done a similar thing in Bharain when is susspension gave out at 130mph:lmao:

·
Morris the Bullet Dodger
4,834 Posts
Mat said:
I think if you have been caught you should bend over and take it up the wrong un.

That'll never knowingly happen to me !!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts