Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got rear ended last night on the motorway, and shunted into the car in front. I'm OK except for whiplash. I can't turn my head at all ATM!

Car is a gonner though. Boot floor has folded, quarter panel creased. Bootlid rear panel etc etc. Front end has taken a good knock too. :(

I had to rip the rear bumper off as it was rubbing on the tyres.

Hopefully the insurance let me keep the salvage so I can either reshell or break it.

I am truly gutted about the car. I wanted a Spectral Cav Turbo for ages and just as I get this one running absolutely perfect, this happens. :cry:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
FFS... Some people eh... :shake

Hope you've got an agreed value on it!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Replied on CTOR, truly gutting stuff Trav. Hope your neck get's better and the insurance play ball, must have been a fair whack because that's a really solid shell, spotless behind the bumper/kit too from what l remember. At least car's can be rebuilt/replaced unlike people :(

·
Kind of a big deal......
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Replied on CTOR, truly gutting stuff Trav. Hope your neck get's better and the insurance play ball, must have been a fair whack because that's a really solid shell, spotless behind the bumper/kit too from what l remember. At least car's can be rebuilt/replaced unlike people :(

Yeah Chris the car took it well. Must be gutting for you and Geoff too as you put the work in building the engine.

It might get another life though if I get to keep it and find another decent shell.

The only problem is that if I do that I can't do the mk2 as I don't have the space/time for both....

·
VxON Medical Adviser
1,283 Posts
feck the car, get your whiplash claim in my wife got 4k from hers. get up to a+e or your gp with neck pain and keep going back.

·
Matto Matto SQUIZ !!
2,588 Posts
Ah Feck :shame:

Tis a fookin bummer, hope your well soon :)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.