Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice please?
2008 2.0 Vivaro.
Had slave cylinder leak so removed gearbox and fitted new clutch etc,no problems there.
problem is abs//spanner/traction lights are now staying on.
I disconnected the n/s/f abs sensor so have rechecked the connection and it appears clean and in good condition.
ive run Carista obd readeron it and shows no fault codes although I am in process of arranging for a mate with up to date snap on diagnostic but don’t think it’ll be till next weekend.
Just looking for any ideas or suggestions I can check in the meantime?
I’ve also had half the dash out to remove and refit the pedal box as master cylinder bracket had snapped so not sure if that’s connected although everything else is working fine so I’m not convinced?
Anyway,anyone got any suggestions before I get it on diagnostics T weekend?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any advice please?
2008 2.0 Vivaro.
Had slave cylinder leak so removed gearbox and fitted new clutch etc,no problems there.
problem is abs//spanner/traction lights are now staying on.
I disconnected the n/s/f abs sensor so have rechecked the connection and it appears clean and in good condition.
ive run Carista obd readeron it and shows no fault codes although I am in process of arranging for a mate with up to date snap on diagnostic but don’t think it’ll be till next weekend.
Just looking for any ideas or suggestions I can check in the meantime?
I’ve also had half the dash out to remove and refit the pedal box as master cylinder bracket had snapped so not sure if that’s connected although everything else is working fine so I’m not convinced?
Anyway,anyone got any suggestions before I get it on diagnostics T weekend?
IMHO just follow the harness where you can and see if there are any tears and severs in them and then have someone check the ABS module as it can bugger up sometimes(corrosion on contacts).
Theres not much else you can do tbh mate.
Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts