Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering if someone could help.
A few days ago my Antara 2.2se 63 plate manual started flashing up the yellow warning lights for the ABS, Hill descent, Cruise control and Traction control, it does this as soon as the car is fired up or the ignition left on long enough. All of the above no longer function and are disabled when I'm driving so no Traction control etc.
I've just replaced the rear pads and cleaned the sensors hoping that would help but nothing changed. I've also got a bluetooth OBD reader but the only fault that shows is bank No1 having issues, which is obviously not related at all.
I'm just wondering if there's a sensor that might have come undone or fuse popped etc.
I've included a picture but it doesn't show the Hill descent light however it does come on also.
Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Worn Out Member
5,269 Posts
You really need to get a scanner on it that will read all modules for fault codes,
an obd reader doesn't cut it i'm afraid.
Have you run through the fuses ? F9,F24,F28 could all have an effect but there may be more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply, I'm going to check them today and see if there the reason but I'm doubting it, when the problem first started it was intermittent not constant so unlikely it is a fuse I think.
I was trying to put off going to VX dealer due to the price they charge for diagnosing the fault.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts