Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
vx-on's mk2 cav loon
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,what can i say? One of the best Billing's i've had for a few years,not really enjoyed the last couple for reason's i won't go into,but this one was awesome fair play! The company,chat and general mood were very good,and top marks must go to Chef Alex,especially those Costco best burgers or whatever they were,they were simply awesome!

The w/end didn't start well tbh,was up Blitz's,we were due to leave around 5ish,and get there for around 8ish depending on traffic,not to be though! He asked me at about 3.30pm to go fuel up his cav for him,it had a flat battery,we jump started it,i went to go,it cut out again,this went on a couple of times,then it died completly,turns out,the Alternator was dead :shake the curse of Billing was striking again! Or mebbe it's just "Bonky Old Cavalier ownership" several had problems en route,a radiator blew,a fuel line split,a wheel came off to name a few,myslef included lost engine power at 110mph at one point :(

So after finding a spare and changing it,we managed to set off around 6.45,and arrived at Chez Vx-on at about 9.30,said some quick hello's,pitched our tent with the obligatory beer in hand,then set off to the Mk2cav stand to say a few more hello's.

Was up and out of the searing tent by 7am the next morning,after going to bed at 2ish,ahh don't you just love camping :lmao: a few morning's and breakfast done with,a Tesco's run was in order,where Blitz's cav promptly decided to break down,AGAIN :grrr this time it was the fuel pump terminals dirty,bloody cavs! :lmao:

Generally milled about the rest of the day,enjoying the glorious weather,drinking,washing the cars,visiting people and saying hello,you know the sort of thing. Had an absolute riot on the Mk2cav stand on the sat night,we manged to convince one of the geordie members' g/f's that another member was gay,and all she could say was "You's being serious like? You's a mincer?" It was pure class,we were all doubled up in stitches. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We returned to the stand arounbd 2am after Harding,one of our two "Billing virgins" :lmao: had gone to bed early,wimp! :p to find the BBQ fired up and awaiting food,so it was late night/early morning burger/sausages all round ;) got to bed around 3am,thankfully not up so early the next morning though.

Sunday was pretty much the same,enjoying the weather,candy,cars and taking pics,before watching the chairman's cup presentation and one final bargain hunt in the trade stands before going back to the stand to pack up,say our goodbye's and look forward to the long journey home.

All in all,a highly enjoyable w/end,and just to say sorry if we offended anyone by dissapearing to the Mk2cav stand quite often,we have quite few friends over there you see,so thanks for having us guys and gals. :Cool2::Cool2::Cool2:

·
Yawn.
13,796 Posts
Was good to see you and your rabble matey :up:

Was also good to have such a tidy pair of Mk2s on the stand :cool:

Richy can have a laugh indeed - kept me entertained a lot TBH, every chat turned into a joke of some form - wasn't shy of his love of mutton either :lmao:

·
Mr Fluff
771 Posts
yes do appologise for going to bed early just all that drink got to me and needed to go to sleep lol.

But as abo said Thanks to Vx-ON for having us :D

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
It was a pleasure to have you guys along, as for the MK2 bit...A lot of us have friends and what not inside other clubs, it's not a problem at all, the main thing is you showed and camped with us and interacted with us too. You are allowed a life out side of VxON...lol but not too much of one..lol

·
***VxON Photographer of the year 2007***
3,052 Posts

·
Mr Fluff
771 Posts

·
vx-on's mk2 cav loon
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol thank you Chris,i forgot lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts