Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
facelift 2000 w black saloon mv6 3.0, 102000 miles with full vauxhall history and manual(very rare)recent new rad, water pump, cool running stat and the dreaded leaking rocker gaskets have been done, fully reburbished alloys body work is great but not perfect theres a few niggly bits,

standard spec is xenons, full climate with dual zone control, electric windows x 4 with total closure,recaro cloth interior, auto dim rear view mirror, 17 intra stlyed genuine mv6 alloys (powdercoated in anthricite then diamond cut face absolute mint )

non standard extras, fully tinted by shade ace, irmscher front grill, uprated alpine door speakers, lowered 35 mm on progressive springs, remus slash cut back box, clear side repeaters and a pipercross panel filter(foam one)

now a few bad points, it has a slight blow on the drivers side exhaust manifold gasket when cold is being done as soon as my vx mechanic get back of his hols (how dare he go away whilst i have things need doing lol),as allready mentioned the body work is great but not perfect theres a few niggly bits and thats about it.

as i said at the start this is a real mv6 with all the genuine prodrive accessories not a police gls omega with mv6 bits.

£4250 ono and the private plate doesn't come with the car

also to be fitted is a brand new prodrive front splitter specifically designed for the omega mv6 prodrive front bumper

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
dont fancy an st200 mondeo do ya as p.x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stunning car, tis worth the money. Was at PV on MVOC stand for those paying attention. I was falling asleep in the comfy seats after all the heat LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts