Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speaking for Dave here aswell.

Thank you so much for attending the show and making it bloody awesome, I think we conducted ourselves with the utmost professionalism, the stand was well layed out (In My Opinion), and we managed to show off all the cars equally.

You members were a credit to this club, in keeping all the cars more than presentable, nothing looked out of place and we had a wide range of cars on show to show the VBOA what we are about.

Was good to see everyone going that extra step, including keeping the area clean, every morning the area was clean and tidy and free of litter, as it was when we left, which can only do us good. Plus there were no complaints about us as far as we were aware, but there were about other clubs.

It is clear that the VBOA do like us as a club, by their helpfulness and allowing us the extra cars on the sunday.

Oh, and thanks for allowing us to raise 10% of the total raised by the VBOA for the raffle, I think that was a massive achievement considering the number of members we had compared to others.

And one massive set of thanks to Mark, thank you so much for helping organise the parking and keeping our stand clear of trespassers ;)

So once again a massive thanks.

Marc & Dave

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Although it was my first show I have to say it was awesome, everyone from VxON was able to have a good time without causing any complaints. Couldn't fault it at all :cool:

·
Rascal
11,940 Posts
My only complaint is that I couldn't go. But that's hardly your fault, I blame VBOA for not taking into account my graduation and work schedule.
So well done to those of you who made a good impression, hopefully it will have benefits for the rest of us!

·
Premium Member
7,328 Posts
I would also like to thank everyone aswell, although I played no part in organising anything (that credit goes to Marc and Dave) I believe that everyone played a huge part and without the club members who attended none of this would have come off.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Well done guys on getting us on the map :up: Looks like i missed out big time, looking through the other threads etc, it looked a superb show.:up:

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Glad to hear it went well for you.Does seem important to make a good impression to VBOA.I know 1 of our members on VVOC got done by security for nailing his supercharged 2.2.Dont think he`ll be welcome next year as apparently last year he was driving round pissed up.Not surprised to hear other clubs got complained about as loads were messing around and definetely speeding on site.Think some were on some kind of relay race the ammount of times you saw the same cars going round and round and round and.........................well you get the picture.

·
VXON's middle-aged lesbian.
28,599 Posts
Glad you all made it a good one chaps :)

I'll try and get there NEXT year ;)

·
VXON-0060
1,516 Posts
It was a good day, we can't give a good impression if we are not given the chance, you 2 provide the chances. Thank you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts