Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Likes this.
12,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too knackered now to do anything apart from say i had a cracking day and it was great to see everyone - old and new.

Thought I'd better get a few pics up - plenty more to come tomorrow or tuesday when I get a bit more time (with a better write up too :O)

Plenty more to follow, when I can keep my eyes open!!

·
Premium Member
31,467 Posts
Some cool photos, I couldn't get over the finish on your bodywork Steve, when the sun hit it, it was absolutely stunning.

·
Likes this.
12,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Micky :D

What you've got to remember though, is it's less than five years old with only 51k on the clock - so it should look half decent anyway :lmao:

Be interesting to see if it still looks as good in five years time with another 100k miles covered, eh? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
It was great to meet you. It was good to find someone that is as fussy about washing and polishing there car as i am :lmao:

·
Whatever!!!!!!
6,482 Posts
Thanks Micky :D

What you've got to remember though, is it's less than five years old with only 51k on the clock - so it should look half decent anyway :lmao:

Be interesting to see if it still looks as good in five years time with another 100k miles covered, eh? ;)

Totally agree m8!!
Looked absolutly stunning :D
Now i see why u used a duster on the last pic ;)

·
Likes this.
12,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was great to meet you. It was good to find someone that is as fussy about washing and polishing there car as i am :lmao:
:lmao:

I reckon you're even worse than I am now. Going back ten years or so I'd say I was much worse than I am now. Now I've got kids etc and less time to waste on the car I've actually been known to not wash the car for a month! :eh :shame:

Now i see why u used a duster on the last pic ;)
People often chuckle at my duster, but it's worth it. Definately worth the £4.99 it cost from Halfords :Cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.