Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a nice set of BK 17 inch rims on the cav on Saturday. Sunday moring I curb the **** outa one of them. :shame:

My partner went mad about me spending £350 on rims and then i go and scuff the f*ck out of them.

Sh!t weekend.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JamesM said:
... gets you right there doesn't it ... :down:
Yes mate.......i'm feeling a bit down because of it. Gonna cost 70 quid to repair (just don't tell the wife).

·
Registered
102 Posts
COLINSRI said:
Yes mate.......i'm feeling a bit down because of it. Gonna cost 70 quid to repair (just don't tell the wife).
Get her to drive it one dark evening. Then when shes comes back, look round the car, and blame her. Sorted!!!! :bananasmi

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
patty said:
Get her to drive it one dark evening. Then when shes comes back, look round the car, and blame her. Sorted!!!! :bananasmi
She has a point col!

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
102 Posts
COLINSRI said:
She can't drive :lmao: .
#

Bummer!!!!

Option two:
Go through her wadrobe and start compaining about how many clothes etc and how much they cost, and how she ought to cut down on clothes shopping and so on. That would shut me up (although I'm more likely to spend to much on my cars:Cool2: )

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I always lose an arguement with her. I have a handicap..............I have to make sense...she doesn't have to make sense. I lose everytime.

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
Why do you have to make sence?

Put youre foot down with a firm hand, and tell her that her bum looks big if you cant have the £70

·
Registered
102 Posts
Send her round here to spend a week with my J, she'll soon find out your £70 is a drop in the ocean, compared to our car spending.

She'll come running back in horror...... and all will be forgiven.:)

Or get a catalouge and start talking about getting some others at double the price of the originals, and get really excited about the thought, convincing her your deadly serious...

I'm not devious.... honest:devil:

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
patty said:
Send her round here to spend a week with my J, she'll soon find out your £70 is a drop in the ocean, compared to our car spending.

She'll come running back in horror...... and all will be forgiven.:)

Or get a catalouge and start talking about getting some others at double the price of the originals, and get really excited about the thought, convincing her your deadly serious...

I'm not devious.... honest:devil:

:lmao: The Devil from Devon........I like the way you think.

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
The wife done the two front wheels on mine a week after buying them and totally denied it.

Trouble for her was i hadn't driven the car since having the wheels put on so she was the only one,she slipped up to a friend of mine who just happen to let it slip to me a few weeks later that she thought she touched the curb but couldn't be sure.

Fecking women.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mat said:
The wife done the two front wheels on mine a week after buying them and totally denied it.
I think i got bird flu over the weekend......

Had a need to try on my wifes dress and couldn't park for sh1t...:lmao:

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MadOnVaux! said:
Have to ask Colin, how did you actually come to catch/hit the wheel on the kerb?

Kerb's are inanimate objects ;)
I know, I know.....

Heres how it happened. I was taking my mother in law to Harefield hospital as she has lung cancer and as I was parking she starting throwing up (in a bucket i'll add), choking and having a mad panic attack. It was such a distraction that i hit the kerb....HARD!

I should have paid more attention and now my beautiful new rims are scuffed.....boo hoo....

BTW...anybody that smokes...give up...terminal cancer ain't a nice thing when you are only 40.

·
CavWeb's Official Penis!
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MadOnVaux! said:
Oh, err, sorry mate...circumstances had alot to do with it then...parking correctly would be the last thing on my mind too.
No need to be sorry mate....Kerbs are inanimate and are the last thing i should have hit a day after spending £350 (second hand-they are beautiful)on wheels....whatever the circumstance. Totally gutted with myself.

Tell you what though, seeing all those people with terminal illnesses makes me feel a bit shallow worrying about a rim.

·
Registered
102 Posts
COLINSRI said:
I think i got bird flu over the weekend......

Had a need to try on my wifes dress and couldn't park for sh1t...:lmao:
Screw you, There nowt wrong with my parking.... I can park better than most males who live round here. You try parking in a space the same size of your car, every ******* day, especially with ****ey power steering, that works one minute then doesn't the next, with no warning.
I AM THE PARKING QUEEN:bananasmi

·
VXON-0095
186 Posts
COLINSRI said:
No need to be sorry mate....Kerbs are inanimate and are the last thing i should have hit a day after spending £350 (second hand-they are beautiful)on wheels....whatever the circumstance. Totally gutted with myself.

Tell you what though, seeing all those people with terminal illnesses makes me feel a bit shallow worrying about a rim.

I know how you feel pal my mum has recently had a kidney transplant after 8 years of dyalasis only to find it hadnt worked at which point her spleen packed in
they got her kidney woking again with anti-rejection drugs and now there is a problem with her liver

The moral to this story if you get a water infection go to the doctors STRAIGHT AWAY dont leave it for a fortnight

Sometimes i feel a bit crap when i see my mum and complain about a cold glad i got that out in the open ill have a cry now its been a rough month this one thanks colin the best thing you can do mate is just be there im going on now so ill leave you all to it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts