·
member no 88
1,736 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tidzy said:
Thats the one i almost bought Neil ;) The Burgundy one won the toss though. He decided to not sell to anyone who was going to strip it when he last advertised it before Xmas on eBay, but obviously he couldnt find anyone to take the car on to restore it, so has decided to strip it, or sell for £420

He has since refitted the tank, and placed/wedged the new chassis in place, but not welded it. from what ive seen of the car, its a great example. I have additional photos on my pc of the car if anyone who's serious about buying it want to see them. Thats if your not too late.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Danboy22uk said:
It had a 4x4 badge on it I think.........yep it does.

Its a badge. . I have photos on my PC that show its not a 4x4 :lmao: It was also advertised incorrectly as a 4x4 before xmas because of that badge that has been stuck on.

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
C3MKY said:
Its a badge. I have photos on my PC that show its not a 4x4 :lmao: It was also advertised incorrectly as a 4x4 before xmas because of that badge that has been stuck on.
Ah right bloody confusing is that.......I'm tempted but have another GSI in bits too :lmao:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
the first one (with the different coloured doors) is near me and i hav seen the car in the past im sure of it. looked a bit of a bucket tbh.

·
Premium Member
31,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive pm'd him the link, however we went to see another Turbo today in th same colour ;)

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
omfg!!!!!!

that 2nd ones our kids old one.

he traded it for his vectra sri. lmfao

1 - 20 of 24 Posts