Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I have to say that so far i am very pleased with it and the insurance was a nice surprise as i hadn't really given it much thought,it was a bit of a there and then purchase while i was at the car auctions.
I managed to get it on classic policy as a second car for £197 fully comp with no no claims.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@mick and da_master i don't doubt i'll be back i still have a cavalier and a vectra i just wanted something a bit diffrent for a while i'll probably get bored of it in a month or so.

·
Plastic Fantastic
2,424 Posts
It sure is a change, Not to keen on the early 3's, don't really like the wheels or the colour either...bargain insurance though :D

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lmao: very diplomatic,they will be staying unless i see some i like the look of more.
MadOnVaux! said:
They are not in keeping with the lines of the Car IMO, but if you like them then thats what matters :)

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with th wheels not my cup of tea but the bm boys seem to like them so there being sold i already have some 17's for it,as for the colour i wasn't that keen when i first saw it but it has grown on me alot and i have not seen hardly any the same colour which is a plus i think.
lawman36 said:
It sure is a change, Not to keen on the early 3's, don't really like the wheels or the colour either...bargain insurance though :D

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you,i will get some more pics when it's looking all sparkly ,it is proper filthy at the minute but it's very cold so it can stay mucky for a bit as i don't like car washes.
Stephen G said:
i like it looks good fella get some pics up when you have gave it a spit and polish mate :Cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I'd love an E30, my Dad has recently bought an E30 320i ragtop and it's absolutely stunning, I'll try and get some pics when he remember where the keys are and puts it on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Jim the rwd is cool i haven't had any rwd cars for years so it's a bit strange at the minute,it will take a bit of getting used to the sideways fun again.
@Matt sounds good get some pics up asap when your ol man finds the keys:lmao:
@Blotto 316 on webbers now that sounds interesting,you don't happen to have any pics floating about do you? wouldn't mind a look at that engine bay:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
E30! Oooh yes!
Looks reasonably tidy that!
Got time for 2.7i Sport conversion? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ended up paying £300,mot'd untill the end of august.
I was hoping to get it for less but it was very popular at the auction it was like a stereotype bonanza.
Stephen G said:
just out of intrest how much did you pay for it ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts