Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Because...Race Car!
19,083 Posts
Yeah, Nays Mum&Dads old one of their bust Discovery - sentimental value :(

Actually, was going to say.....DeJaVu!! - Sold my car to a female from this site who puts their own plate on then it gets written off.......please don't get it written off...lol

·
Yawn.
2016 Focus ST-3 & 2021 Hyundai i20N
13,809 Posts
Actually, was going to say.....DeJaVu!! - Sold my car to a female from this site who puts their own plate on then it gets written off.......please don't get it written off...lol
:lmao:

She'd never live it down if she did, she loves the Wagon too :cool:

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
Some fantastic pictures pete, as usual. Was a pleasure to have your company over the weekend (i have loaded a pic of the famous traffic lights for my pleasure lol)
The whiskey you left didnt go down well for Mark, however, i thought it was like liquid gold and was more than suitably impressed (have had to hide it from myself cos otherwise i shall be phoning in ill tomorrow lol)
Feel free to come on over anytime fella (just make sure you bring some more of that dipatame stuff ;) ) your company is always welcome at my door.

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Some great pics there.

Good to see an old Manta and Mk.2 cavalier giving people a run for their money as well.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Great pics there and wtf, those lights look like a nightmare, when you said about them they sounded bad enough but jeez they are out of order!!

·
Up For The Craic
11,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Great pics there and wtf, those lights look like a nightmare, when you said about them they sounded bad enough but jeez they are out of order!!
They have to be seen to be believed! :lmao:

·
Vxon's car whore
12,318 Posts
Pete and i approached them late in the evening, a bit tired and a bit stressed out and thats not a good time to come up against something like that lol

·
Up For The Craic
11,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Pete and i approached them late in the evening, a bit tired and a bit stressed out and thats not a good time to come up against something like that lol
Exactly! Murphy's law was working overtime on us - then we were presented with this!

We got around it though — twice :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
I'm guessing the 'traffic light' roundabout is the one in Canary Wharf, just as you come out of the underground roundabout :D

Great pics btw

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
Good to see you again, Pete!

Aye, do like what's been done to the TD. Bit of a surprise to see it TBH! :)
Rob and I were inspecting the inside when my phone rang...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts