Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

61 - 74 of 77 Posts

·
Rascal
12,153 Posts
It was more rhetorical to make the point answers and actions are not very forthcoming.
David, to be clear as you won’t have seen the announcement in the club page

Both Dave and I are stepping down as club admin this month as neither of us can dedicate the time to it that the members deserve. We are looking for someone to take over.

Probably fair to say on my point that your thread definitely prompted me to take the decision as this is exactly the kind of thread we ought to be taking time over.

·
Yawn.
13,800 Posts
Because I’d like to buy some parts off trade club and not pay membership to find the club goes belly up in a month.
We are asking for Club Members to nominate themselves to take over.

If this goes nowhere, then we will be considering our options for the Club - we can’t continue indefinitely.

Based on this uncertainty, if you want trade club then you could maybe consider some of the other VBOA Clubs who qualify and their offerings?

·
13,336 Posts
Alex sorted mine a month or so back when mine auto-renewed.

·
Super Moderator
26,628 Posts
many :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: think he tipped the pram over, and everything fell out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

our loss is the opcom users forum gain ;)
So he sloped off to the opcom users forum then ?
Certainly cut a bad tempered figure towards the end:confused:
Then next thing he removes all his posts , not a team player :rolleyes:
His type of banter will go down like a lead balloon over on opcom users lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: andy_v

·
Super Moderator
14,108 Posts
So he sloped off to the opcom users forum then ?
Certainly cut a bad tempered figure towards the end:confused:
Then next thing he removes all his posts , not a team player :rolleyes:
His type of banter will go down like a lead balloon over on opcom users lol :ROFLMAO:
think hes been on there about 3 years, bit longer on the corsa c forum

61 - 74 of 77 Posts