Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new 58 plate Corsa in August of last year from Wilsons Vauxhall dealership in Bolton, and after a lot of messing about (i won't go into detail, suffice to say i won't be buying anything else from there), i received it mid September. I've not had any problems with the vehicle until the last week when it wouldn't start due to the battery being dead after i got out of work. I got a jump start and it was fine until a few days later when the battery died again, also after work. I usually do around 30 miles a week or so and i have been using my lights, heater and i have my ipod plugged into the cig lighter, but i'm pretty sure this shouldn't drain a new battery. I rang Wilsons who told me there would be a £40 charge for labour even though it's obviously still under warranty. I told him about the problems i had getting the car and he came back and said there wouldn't be a charge unless the problem was something that wasn't covered under the warranty. I've booked it in for later this week and hope they can fix it for free. Has anyone else had a battery problem in a new Corsa, and if so was it covered under the warranty? Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.