Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, well its been a while :)

Was hoping one of you fine people might be able to point me in the right direction with a small matter of the wifes Tigra holding water in the boot, this only started recently after an over due jetwash.

I'm thinking that the cill plugs might be clogged so going to check this today (if I can find where they are located) was wondering if anyone has had this issue before and am I thinking along the right lines :)

As always any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Stylee

·
Premium Member
15,572 Posts
Hi all, well its been a while :)

Was hoping one of you fine people might be able to point me in the right direction with a small matter of the wifes Tigra holding water in the boot, this only started recently after an over due jetwash.

I'm thinking that the cill plugs might be clogged so going to check this today (if I can find where they are located) was wondering if anyone has had this issue before and am I thinking along the right lines :)

As always any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Stylee
Sill plugs won't effect the boot. Check your boot lid seal.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sill plugs won't effect the boot. Check your boot lid seal.
Cheers will do, thought it might be a block on the outlet from the drainage in the boot panel. Dont know a great deal about Tigra's to be fair :)

Will have a look in a min, pretty sure it will be pretty wet after yesterdays downpour.

When I checked yesterday the boot was as normal soaked the seals were actually dry but I could have missed something.

Thanks again
Stylee

Reactions: Boroboy

·
Premium Member
15,572 Posts
Cheers will do, thought it might be a block on the outlet from the drainage in the boot panel. Dont know a great deal about Tigra's to be fair :)

Will have a look in a min, pretty sure it will be pretty wet after yesterdays downpour.

When I checked yesterday the boot was as normal soaked the seals were actually dry but I could have missed something.

Thanks again
Stylee
The sills do have drainage bungs. If these are full, then you can get water into your foot wells.
Been a few years since we owned our Tig. Do the boot drainage holes go behind your rear bumper? You could also check there's no water getting in from the rear light clusters. I'd take the spare wheel or insert out from your wheel well and carpet. Soak the outside channels & light clusters with a hose pipe. Then check inside boot floor area for any leaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.