Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd take a couple of pics of next doors 206 as people have been noticing it in the background, now I think its a bit OTT and its not been lowered either, now just because you work for Peugeot doesn't mean you need every bolt on item you sell there :lmao:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
apart from what dest said, that doesnt look to bad imo, i detest lexus lights in general, and that spoiler makes the car look like some sort of nifty tesco trolly!! when you say it isnt lowered - it looks it at the back. has he got an astronomical boot build going on or something!!?

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stuart002 said:
apart from what dest said, that doesnt look to bad imo, i detest lexus lights in general, and that spoiler makes the car look like some sort of nifty tesco trolly!! when you say it isnt lowered - it looks it at the back. has he got an astronomical boot build going on or something!!?
No its cos our drive ways are at stupid angels so when the hand brake is on the back end drops. They are lease cars I think as he only has them a short time but puts loads of bolt on stuff on them.

·
22,199 Posts
Wouldnt look too bad without the spoiler, corner splitters, rear valance and wheels...done all that and havent coded the mirrors...fool!

Do you laugh at him Dan? ;)

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MadOnVaux! said:
Wouldnt look too bad without the spoiler, corner splitters, rear valance and wheels...done all that and havent coded the mirrors...fool!

Do you laugh at him Dan? ;)
One of the front corner splitters is glued on as its his mrs car, she must have hit a kerb in it, hes got a 407 coupe atm. The top of the mirrors have carbon effect to them.

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
Danboy22uk said:
No its cos our drive ways are at stupid angels so when the hand brake is on the back end drops. They are lease cars I think as he only has them a short time but puts loads of bolt on stuff on them.
lease cars:lmao: and he did that, usally you arnt allowed to do that, or so ithought.:eh

·
Banned
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stuart002 said:
lease cars:lmao: and he did that, usally you arnt allowed to do that, or so ithought.:eh
The lexus lights and wheels were carried over from his old black one that had chrome bumpers, but when this one arrived it was just add on after add on :lmao:

·
VxOn's Nissan Advocate
1,324 Posts
oh dear. y anyone would buy a 206 is beyond me, ive driven a few and liked none of them, not even the gti - it was quick, but the gear box was comparative to a wooden spoon stirring cake mix, and like citroens the pedals are too close together!!

·
Premium Member
12,918 Posts
I think the spoiler alone makes it look cac, without that I dont think it would look that bad, room for improvement but not terrible without it.

Aptly named them spoilers :lmao:

·
22,199 Posts
I dont think the 206 GTi 180 is particularly horrid...they seem to sit abit high and i wouldnt personally own one but good cars non the less.

·
Premium Member
10,875 Posts
lose the spoiler, change the rear lights, maybe some different wheels and a drop. That looks quite smart imo.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts