Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

2017 Vivaro Radio Issue

943 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  KB78 
#1 ·
Hi all I'm new here so sorry if I break any guidelines.

I have just bought a 2017 vivaro Lwb sportive with the standard radio in it. (No touch screen)

When I have my phone connected to it and I'm listening to the radio the top end of the sound (higher frequencies) seem to drop out every now and then. It always happens when I receive or send a message but it happens also just randomly from what I can gather. Any thoughts? Is there a way of stopping it doing this all together.

Also if I'm using Google maps or Waze when using the radio the (turn left or whatever it is telling me) doesn't come through the stereo. It only comes through if I'm on media and are playing music from my phone.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Is this a fault?

Thanks

G

#2 ·
There is various software updates on the vivaro radios for many many diffrent faults are you using usb on the radio itself or on the top of dash? Is it a genuine cable connected? Have you tryed another phone and cable etc to eliminate that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.