Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to enter radio code on my 14 vivaro? Its a bosch cd30 bt. All it says is generating code....
Then after a few seconds comes up with radio locked. There is no code entry part of it

·
Premium Member
14,436 Posts
Theft-deterrent feature...
An electronic security system is included for the purpose of theft deterrence. The Infotainment system functions only in your vehicle and is therefore worthless to a thief.
The security code (supplied separately) must be entered upon first use of the system and after prolonged interruptions to the power supply. Entering the security code When first switching on the Infotainment system, the message Radio code then 0000 appears on the display screen. To enter first digit of security code, press numbered button 1 on the unit repeatedly until desired number is displayed. Enter second, third and fourth digits using buttons 2, 3 and 4 in the same way. When the full code is displayed, press and hold button 6 until an audible signal sounds.

The system is unlocked when the correct code has been entered.

Incorrect code entered...
When an incorrect code has been entered, Error code then Wait 100 is displayed. Wait until the countdown has expired, then enter the correct code. Each time the code is entered incorrectly, the countdown time is doubled

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a similar problem. I have got the code but cant figure out how to enter it. All the radio says is 'Radio Locked' and wont respond to any buttons other than to turn it off.

I have read somewhere that you have to hold down the AS button on the radio when turning the vehicle on but there isnt an AS button on my radio.

·
Registered
1 Posts
γεια ... έχω ένα παρόμοιο πρόβλημα ... cd30bt does not ανεβαίνει με tomtom οθόνη ... Και λοξοτομώ το πάρει ... ούτε μπορώ να βάλω το κομβικό ... καμία βοήθεια! ? ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts