Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
as anyone got a drawing or knows the Vacuum layout for this model astra 1.3 cdti mk5 z13 dth
the vaux com gives a code of P o243-12 " boost pressure control circuit negative deviation" I think I have the vacuum pipes mixed up:(
Thanks for any help
Regards Dave

·
Premium Member
13,737 Posts
Vacuum pipes on the control solenoid,.. Vacuum supply from the vacuum pump goes to the top connector of the solenoid, supply from solenoid to Turbo goes on the middle one and the vacuum 'exhaust' is the bottom one (if it has one) as it may be a small filter box.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vacuum pipes on the control solenoid,.. Vacuum supply from the vacuum pump goes to the top connector of the solenoid, supply from solenoid to Turbo goes on the middle one and the vacuum 'exhaust' is the bottom one (if it has one) as it may be a small filter box.
Hi Andy thanks for the quick reply, can I send you a drawing of my layout ? (as it is now) I went to the dealership and spoke to spares dept
it did not go well I asked them for a diagram and they said they dont have one on their system, If I can send you a drawing you will be able to rectifie
it as to what it should be and send it back to me . By the way Im 72 and not as young as I think I am😟 its taken me 7 months to tackle this job but I love it;)
Regards Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Andy once again thanks for a quick reply, I really appreciate it,(y) here is the vacuum diagram
I have as it is on the vehicle.
Thanks Dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,737 Posts
That looks wrong to me, you should have the supply from the vacuum pump going to the vacuum reservoir, then from there you should have a vacuum supply to the two solenoids, then from the solenoids to there respective part ie, turbo and intake flaps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks wrong to me, you should have the supply from the vacuum pump going to the vacuum reservoir, then from there you should have a vacuum supply to the two solenoids, then from the solenoids to there respective part ie, turbo and intake flaps.
Thanks Andy I will give it a go this weekend and keep you informed
Regards Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts