Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 1.6 Meriva Design. I have a weird problem with one of the rear electric windows. Ok I can put the rear passenger window down but not back up from the master switch in the drivers door. It will go up/down fine with the switch on the passenger door. I bought a master switch off eBay and replaced in about 2 mins thinking the problem will be fixed. No it’s still the same. I have also tried swapping the passenger switches over and still the same? It’s not a big problem but I would like to control the windows from the front rather than having to ask the kids to put the window back up for me . This was since working fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2008 1.6 Meriva Design. I have a weird problem with one of the rear electric windows. Ok I can put the rear passenger window down but not back up from the master switch in the drivers door. It will go up/down fine with the switch on the passenger door. I bought a master switch off eBay and replaced in about 2 mins thinking the problem will be fixed. No it’s still the same. I have also tried swapping the passenger switches over and still the same? It’s not a big problem but I would like to control the windows from the front rather than having to ask the kids to put the window back up for me . This was since working fine.
I've been having this issue now too but the opposite I can roll the window up from the driver door but not roll it down without reaching to the back

·
17,862 Posts
Broken wiring in the rubber umbilical connecting the door to the front door pillar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts