Vauxhall Owners Network Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, we've got a 2006 movano 2.5 cdti at work, and for some reason when you look at the little screen in the middle of the instrument cluster, the only readout there is there is the trip, which obviously reaches 999 and then goes back to 0, I get the usual oil ok message come up when you first start the engine, but nothing I do will change this screen.

I don't know for sure whether there's a button to press that cycles the screen so that the total mileage replaces the trip, or whether it's supposed to be displayed above the trip readout, but either way none of us can seem to work it out, anyone know how I'd go about sorting this out?

As we've got a new van now everyone else jumps in that one instead, so the old vaux is now pretty much mine, I love this old movano, no idea why but I just do.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've worked it out, the van has a tachograph, the internet tells me that when the vehicle has a tacho you don't get the odo on the dash display, it's displayed on the tacho screen instead, apart from it's in km instead of miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts